If you live in Dallas, you've likely heard of the Kappa Tablescapes fundraising luncheon. As described on the Tablescapes website, "Kappa Tablescapes is a two-day charity event sponsored by the Dallas Alumnae Association of Kappa Kappa Gamma. It brings together Dallas' finest designers, florists, and retailers who create magnificent and imaginative table decorations to help raise funds to benefit a group of non-profit agencies carefully selected each year. The annual event includes an elegant candlelight evening cocktail reception for guests to mingle and view the beautifully decorated tables. "
I feel so honored that I got to participate this year, and I want to share my process and photos with you.
When I saw the "Coco Dot" tablecloth from Julia Amory, I knew that I would create my entire tablescape around it - I just love it! I also used...
- my mother's Bordallo Pinheiro cabbage dinner plates. Shop these here.
- My own Raynaud Villandry salad plates
- Silver julep cups like these
- pink woven placemats from Amazon, I used these exact ones in Fuschia
- napkins with custom monogram from Olivia G in Dallas. I bought these exact napkins from Amazon - they worked great!
Like what you see? If you would like to learn more, or discuss your own Dallas, Texas event or wedding, please fill out the form below with your email address.
To reach Claire Rathbun Floral directly, visit the "Contact Us" section of this website ...and thank you for reading!
(this post contains affiliate links).