Easter is my favorite holiday - the event on which my entire faith is based. When deocorating for Easter, I like to combine my love for the holiday with Spring motifs and colors. For this table, I wanted simple centerpieces with light pink roses and spectacular pink King protea. Shopping links are below.
When I saw the "Lila Chinoiserie" paper placemats from Lucy Grymes, I knew they would pair perfectly with Bordallo Pinheiro Cabbage Dinner Plates. Here is a list of the elements for this table, and links if you are interested in creating someting like this...
- Bordallo Pinheiro cabbage dinner plates. Shop these here.
- Faux pink King Protea (the one I used is faux!) link here
- Silver Revere Bowls for centerpieces like these
- Herend tureen - the one in the photos belongs to the homeowner - you can get one on Amazon here
- Lucy Grymes placemats - many wonderful paper items on her website
Like what you see? If you would like to learn more, or discuss your own Dallas, Texas event or wedding, please fill out the form below with your email address.
To reach Claire Rathbun Floral directly, visit the "Contact Us" section of this website ...and thank you for reading!
(this post contains affiliate links).